Friday, May 8, 2015

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I liked If I Stay, but I absolutely loved Where She Went. It is unusual for me to like a sequel better than the first, but it happened with this book which captivated me until the very end.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

This is the conclusion to Mia and Adam’s story and told from Adam's point of view. The story picks up three years after Mia wakes from a coma where she had been deciding whether to stay or let herself die.

This is a truly poignant and moving story about love lost and found. It makes you both want to read furiously to the end AND savor each and every line written.

I loved the lyrics of songs interspersed throughout the story. They lent themselves to the telling of the story in a unique way and added another dimension to the telling.

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed If I stay. You are guaranteed to love this one even more!! This romance is absolutely wonderful and magical.





View all my reviews