Sunday, October 5, 2014

Do you LOVE a Great Trilogy?????

 

Book Summary: Exiled from her safe home in the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria finds herself in the outer wastelands known as the Death Shop. If the cannibals don't get her, the violent energy storms will. There she meets a savage, an Outsider named Perry - wild, dangerous - who is her only chance of survival. But Perry needs Aria, too, and they are forced into an unlikely alliance that will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

My Thoughts: I started this trilogy a few weeks ago and didn't really expect to enjoy it as much as I did.  It was awesome!!!  Just the kind of books that I like.  Full of adventure, excitement with a little bit of romance mixed in for good measure.  I especially liked that the author creates a world unlike any I've ever read about, making this book especially unique.  I would highly recommend this trilogy to sci-fi fans and fans of dystopian fiction alike.  These books deliver.  I've also heard that this is going to be made into a movie, so get reading!!!  You know that the book is always better than the movie!


Book Trailer: