This year our theme is "Spark a Reaction". We have tried to come up with a variety of fun programs just for you that we believe will spark your interest!!!
Here's the line-up!!!!
Teen Summer Program Schedule
Enjoy these special events this summer!
For young adults in grades 6-12
Registration required for all except Animal World Experience and Wrap-up party. Call 822-9102
- Craft: Comic Book Wall Art - Fri., July 11 at 12p.m.
- Real Life Angry Birds (make a catapult and knock things down): Fri., July 18 at 12 p.m.
- Watercolor Studio with local artist Aileen Quinn: Fri., July 25 at 12 p.m.
- Animal World Experience – The Hunger Games 2: Catching Fire (Advanced Techniques and Primitive Skills Course): Wed., July 30 at 6 p.m. * (no registration required)
- Yoga and fruit smoothies with Yoga instructor Stephanie: Fri., August 8, at 12 p.m.
- Spark a Reaction wrap – up party and awards ceremony: Tues., August 19 at 12 p.m. Tues., August 19 at 12 p.m.