The YALSA (Young Adult Library Services Association) committee has chosen the books that they think are the best books for teens for 2014. Have you tried any of these books??? C'mon in to the library or search the OSL catalog from home to reserve a book!
- Benway, Robin. "Audrey, Wait!" Razorbill, 2009.
- Bray, Libba. "Beauty Queens." Scholastic Press, 2012.
- Calame, Don. "Swim The Fly." Candlewick Press, 2010.
- Crawford, Brent. "Carter Finally Gets It." Hyperion, 2010.
- Cronn-Mills, Kirstin. "Beautiful Music for Ugly Children." Flux, 2012.
- Lo, Malinda. "Ash." Little, Brown and Company, 2009.
- McBride, Lish. "Hold Me Closer, Necromancer." Square Fish, 2012.
- Sepetys, Ruta. "Between Shades Of Gray." Speak, 2012.
- Stone, Tanya Lee. "Courage Has No Color: The True Story of the Triple Nickles: America's First Black Paratroopers." Candlewick Press. 2013
- Yang, Gene Luen. "Boxers & Saints." Illus. First Second, 2013.
* Click on titles to locate in the OSL catalog