Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday!

Feature & Follow #3

Happy Friday Everyone! Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read,each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. This is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog. 

This week's question: 
Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

Well, 2013 has been very eventful for me.  Here are a few things that have happened for me this past year:

  1. I will graduate in two weeks with a Master's degree in Library and Information Science from Southern Connecticut State University!!!!
  2. I landed a library job that I love at the Coventry Public Library as a reference/youth services librarian.
  3. I have endeavored to read as much as possible, especially from the YALSA's best books for young adults list & the RITBA (Rhode Island Teen Book Award) list.  Since July 28th I have read 34 books!!!
What about you? What happened to you in 2013?