Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign  

I'm  YA librarian and I have to admit that I judge books by their covers.  In fact, when trying to decide what to read when I'm book browsing, it is often the books that have eye catching covers that I will always grab first.  With that being said, here are a few books whose covers I would redesign if I could.  That's not to say that these books aren't great, because many of them I have read and they're wonderful, but they'd just be so much more appealing if they had better covers.

 Ttyl by Lauren Myracle


Small Steps by Louis Sachar


Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen


Sweethearts by Sara Zarr


Evernight by Claudia Gray


The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen


Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix


Southern Vampire Mystery Series by Charlaine Harris


The Misfits by James Howe


Dogsong by Gary Paulsen