Saturday, October 26, 2013

YALSA Teens' Top Ten 2013 Winners Announced!

The winners have been announced! Here are the Teens' Top Ten titles of 2013.
  1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  2. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  4. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
  5. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
  6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  7. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
  8. Every Day by David Levithan
  9. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
  10. Butter by Erin Jade Lange

Did your favorite win?



The CPL has most of these titles.  You can access our catalog to view availability by clicking on the linked book title.

Have you read any of these?  Which ones?  Did you like it?

Of these, the only ones I have read so far are The False Prince, which I thought was excellent, and Insurgent which I also really liked. I hope to read most of these this year, but we'll see.  Currently my reading list is quite long.