Sunday, October 20, 2013

Book Review and Book trailer video for Matched by Ally Condie

                             

This book has been on my "to be read" list for a while and for some reason I kept putting it off.  Now I'm wondering why I waited so long...this book is great! I love the character Cassia who has grown up in this weird society that's hyper-controlled by right down to the clothes they wear, what leisure activities they do, what they eat, and even who they marry! 

Throughout the book Cassia begins to WONDER.  She begins to wonder about what it would be like to make her own choices. She has been MATCHED by the society with Xander, her best friend, but she can't stop thinking about the mysterious Ky and what it would be like to follow her own path instead of the one laid out for her.

This book is a great choice for those of you, like me, who love dystopian fiction.



Watch this book trailer for a better glimpse into what this book is all about!